Thursday, January 3, 2013

Self- introduction


Books written by Rick Riordan

                       Hello! I am Heewon Kim from Seoul. I am participating in the 19th GLPS camp. Now, I will tell some interesting and unique things about me. Firstly, Rick Riordan is my favorite author. He wrote many series about Greek mythology, including the percy jackson series. I guess that the reason why I like this book is because I like fantasy very much. Also, I have one cat in my house. Her type is Russian Blue, and she is one year old. In GLPS, there are only three people including me in my dormitory because one of my friends left GLPS because her grandpa passed away. I hope you learned many interesting facts about me by this one paragraph.


Also, for more information about GLPS, the camp I am participating, come to  http://www.glps.or.kr/

6 comments:

  1. wow I like Rick Riordan's book too. I like Greek Myth a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too? that's great^^
      I also like Greek Myth a lot,too.

      Delete
  2. Hi Hee Won,

    I like the way you introduced the information about yourself. Remember to use capital letters when you are writing about a person like Percy Jackson, for example. I look forward to reading more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    It is good to know that you like Riordan's books. There are also many great books about Greek mythology by other authors, so try some other series by different authors! I look forward to your future posts~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your cat very much
    Also my favorite type of cat is Russian Blue!!
    Wow! we are same!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you^^
      Bye the way, my cat's name is Blee in lovely
      I am so glad to know that you like Russian Blue, too.

      Delete